Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A Must Have

I mentioned in an earlier post that I have a love for all office supplies, and I also added that my planner is one of my top three office supplies. I was browsing through Blue Eyed Bride (great blog, btw, if you haven't read it...although I don't agree with her choice of football teams...) earlier this evening, and she mentioned my favorite planner as a great gift idea. I totally agree with her, so I thought I would post it on here for any of you who may be searching for the perfect planner.

It is the momAgenda!

I have been using a momAgenda for about four years now. I started out with the spiral bound refillable planner, but last year I bought this one:

It is the momAgenda Personal Portfolio. I had wondered why momAgenda didn't have a three-ring binder type agenda, and they finally came out with one. This agenda is great because you can buy refills for the different tabs -- calendar, notes, to do, etc. -- rather than buying one prepackaged refill for the entire year. It is rather expensive, so you may not want to buy it for someone else (unless it is someone that you really love..), but it is a great investment for your personal agenda -- or at least I think so!

Here are some pictures of the inside:


If you would like to get the momAgenda as a gift, I recommend this one (stupid Blogger...why are my words blue?!?!):

This is the momAgenda Desktop. It has plenty of room to keep all of your appointments plus all of the goings-on of up to 4 kids. If you don't have kids, you can get the myAgenda, which is just as good as the momAgenda. Seriously, this thing has kept me in line for about four years now, so it has to be awesome!

I know I sound like a total saleslady, which I am not. I just really have a love for my planner and think that you would love it, too!

And, yes, I know I'm a dork...


xoxoxo, Trix



1 comment:

  1. My mom is getting me one for Christmas....I just need to pick the color!

    ReplyDelete