Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Etsy is my new obsession!

Well hello friends!

I hope the start to your Christmas week has been going well. Mine has been lovely. We drove home to New Orleans and arrived on Saturday, and we have been enjoying spending time in the city with my family and our friends. Not being at work has given me some time to think about my Etsy post! I have to admit, that I am an Etsy newbie, so please forgive me for not having more Etsy knowledge than the other girls.

I too absolutely LOVE LiliBugBoutique. This shop has the cutest bows I have ever seen. What will I do if we don't have a little girl!?!?!?! I could look through the selection of bows at this shop for hours! They are just too cute for words. So here's a picture of one of my favorites!
I found this cute little seller, Ninu, who makes handbags and other apparel. I really love the Piccola Ninfea Pouch in Toasted Brown. I think this bag would add such a cute little something special to any outfit, and the craftsmanship is amazing!!
One of my favorite shops has to be Single Stone Studios. They sell vinyl wall graphics in absolutely AMAZING patterns and colors. I love the sleek, contemporary styling of their work. We will likely be renting a condo when we move home, and I am almost certain that the landlord will not want us painting the walls there. They are currently fourteen feet of white space, and I think these graphics would be the perfect way to add life, color, and character into the space. This one featured with the cherry blossoms and birds is my favorite!

Finally, the shop I am most excited about introducing to you is Lauren Alsop Custom Papers. Lauren is a good friend of my sister's who graciously donated her time and amazing talent to creating a logo for a new business venture my sister is taking on (more about that soon. I can't wait to tell you about it!!!). Lauren has recently opened her shop which features beautifully designed custom papers. From wedding invitations, save the dates, baby announcements, and personal stationery, she can create absolutely anything. Having spent one evening with Lauren working on Sissy's logo, I was so incredibly impressed with the knowledge, creativity, and care she puts into her work. While I loved everything in her shop, I thought these thank you notes were especially fabulous!! And what I really can't wait to do is show you the stationery, logos, business cards, and menus she has created for Sissy. You have never seen anything quite so cute, I promise!!!
I still do find Etsy a little overwhelming! We'd love to hear about your favorite must stop shops!! Please share...

LOLA

4 comments:

  1. thank you, thank you, thank you! I love those bows and that purse is FABULOUS! Looks like I have a dozen new etsy sellers to bookmark! Thanks to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sweet words, the shout-out, and the tip on Ninu - I think I need that bag! - Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two of my favorite Kids' Clothes shops are isabellaboo and foofooandmore. Isabellaboo does the cutest onesies and shirts for birthdays and holidays, we have multiple initial ones! Foofooandmore is run by a lady named Ruby, and her sewing is incredible! She makes the cutest dresses and pants outfits. Totesandtassles has adorable tassles! And then there's redfishcircle...my aunt! She's an illustrator with funky paintings and fabrics. Lots of etsy sellers have her fabric and make adorable kids stuff! My friend Amy Norris doesn't have a store on etsy, but y'all have to check out www.browniegoose.com -- she is so talented and makes to die for kids clothes! Enjoy! Callie Parker

    ReplyDelete
  4. Callie - Thanks for all of the great tips! I now have even more "favorite sellers" on my list!!!

    Lauren - you're very welcome. You deserve all the praise you get!
    ~Lola

    ReplyDelete