Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Checking In

I hope y'all all had a wonderful Christmas and are enjoying your time between Christmas and the New Year. I am back at work, but I had a lot of great time off with my husband and kids. Aside from HB, I have hardly seen the other Three Rights and a Left Girls over the holiday, so I am looking forward to catching up with them sometime soon.

Our Christmas was great! One highlight -- my girls got guitars from Santa. Neither one knows how to play, but that doesn't stop them from strumming them constantly while singing whatever Taylor Swift song comes to mind at the moment. It is really cute but really loud and not necessarily pleasant-sounding.

I am hoping that they will soon learn to actually play something that sounds nice. And then maybe they will turn into little Taylor Swifts and become rich and famous and take good care of me.

Or something like that.

And The Farmer isn't any better. He seems to think that he is some great guitar hero, but he also knows not a lick of guitar. He just holds it and strums really fast like he is Charlie Daniels on the fiddle.

It isn't quite as cute as when the girls do it.

I hope y'all are having a much quieter time than I am! How were your Christmases?

Trixie

No comments:

Post a Comment