Tuesday, December 22, 2009

MIA

some Christmas cuties (don't know why Sassy
had to pull out the crazy eyes...)

Hello! It's Trixie...

I am sorry to say that I don't have an Etsy post in store for you yet. I am just getting into all of the wonderfulness that is Etsy, so I will have a post for you later...

I just wanted to drop in for a minute to wish y'all a very Merry Christmas. I hope you are all getting to sit back and enjoy this wonderful season a little more than I am. I am running around like a crazy person trying to get all sorts of last minute things done, going from one child's performance/celebration to another, and redecorating my tree every 10 minutes because Bubba likes to undecorate the tree. And there has been plenty of eating and celebrating in between.

I have enough done, though, that I get to spend most of tomorrow baking, watching movies, and snuggling with my chillens. And that will be the best day, if you ask me!

I am going to go ahead and guess that we will pretty much be MIA around here for the next several days -- as I am sure y'all will be, too. So, if I don't check back in before, have a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment