Sunday, December 13, 2009

Merry Christmas to me!

Lola, our local fashion expert, along with Trixie and HB, helped me pick out these boots as a Christmas gift from my hubby. He had the greatest of intentions and wanted to pick out boots for me, but I picked the perfect time (after several drinks at a dinner party) to convince him that it would be better for my friends to find them instead. They are from Piperlime and I am so excited for them to get here so I can try them on before wrapping them and putting them under the tree! Now I'm on the hunt for a pair of skinny jeans that will go well with them but not accentuate this post-baby-belly that I'm still dealing with (okay, who am I kidding, I had a post-baby-belly before even having children, but it's a good excuse!).

Love, Muffie :)

1 comment: