1. What was your high school superlative (if you didn’t have one- what would it have been)? Hmmm. We actually didn't have superlatives, but I was one of three nominees for Most Talented. There was a tie, and I wasn't one of the winners - OUCH! It turned out to be pretty funny as one of my friends made me a sash that said "Miss-ed Talent."
2. What sports did you play in high school? I played indoor ball, a form of fast pitch softball played in New Orleans, every summer. I wasn't athletic enough to play sports at the high school level which turns out to be a good thing because I'm highly competitive and a really terrible sport!
3. What was the best part about your wedding (if you’re not married yet, what are you looking forward to)? Oh gosh, I don't know how to narrow that night down to one thing! It was all so much more than I could have dreamed of! Today, one part that sticks out in my mind was leaving the reception escorted by the New Orleans motorcylce police. I had seen a million New Orleans brides being escorted to their wedding reception, but on that day it was me! I felt so lucky and special!
4. It’s your last meal– what Appetizer, Soup, Salad, Entree and Dessert would you choose? The crabmeat cheesecake from Palace Cafe, the Gumbo Yaya from Mr. B's, I'd hold out on salad for two desserts, my dad's veal picatta with fettucini alfredo, a Mille-feuille from Le Relais Plaza as talked about HERE, and my sister's strawberry shortcakes!
5. What song is your guilty pleasure? Candy by Mandy Moore. It was a really terrible song, but in college my friend Charli and I spent an entire evening driving around New Orleans with the top of her convertible down signing this song from the top of our lungs. It was one of my favorite college nights, and on the rare occassion that I hear that song, I think of how much fun we had!
6. What is your favorite professional sports team, and why do you like them? Really? Without a doubt, your 2009 World Champion New Orleans Saints! I have never NOT loved the Saints. Even when we had two quarterbacks named Billy Joe and neither could complete a pass. Just thinking of this year's magical season will make me tear up!
7. What is your favorite reality show and why do you like it? Project Runway for sure! I love seeing how different people are inspired in so many different ways by the same basic idea.
8. How would you classify your home decorating style (modern, classic, french country)? I love very streamlined and contemporary interiors. If I could move into Design Within Reach, I would.
9. Pizza- deep dish or thin crust? White sauce or red sauce? What toppings? I LOVE pizza! The best pizza in the world is in NYC! I once had a slice that knocked my socks off. It was a wide piece of cheese pizza that was so thin the cheese was melting through the bottom. It was a knife and fork required kind of slice! Just the best!10. Favorite weekend getaway within a two hour driving radius? Hmmm, there's too many to choose one. Ours usually include a beach, a great restaurant, and cute boutiques!