Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wanna Get Away?

Do you ever feel like packing your bags and getting out of town? I know I do. I don't know if it's the post-tax season letdown or the warmer sunny days but there's something about this time of year that has me ready for a vacation!

Doc and I are headed to Paris in less than two weeks (you can read all about our Paris plans HERE!!), and I cannot wait. I'm more of a big city, lots to see and do, great food, and vibrant nightlife vacation kind of girl. But when you travel like me, sometimes you need a vacation from your vacation!

Which begs the question, if you were able to pack your bags and go on a dream relaxation vacation, where would you go?

Enter my version of paradise - the Las Ventanas Resort in Los Cabos, Mexico

I'd spend my day lounging here on the Las Ventanas' infinity pool

Or maybe if I wanted a change of scenery I'd lounge here by our villa's private lounge pool

And if I felt like a facial or a message, I'd head here to the spa

And after such a hard day, I'd head here for an afternoon nap

And to celebrate the end to this dream vacation, Doc and I would have a candlelit picnic

So that's where I'd go, how about you??

XoXo,

3 comments:

  1. If money was no object- I'd probably go to Grand Cayman and stay at a b&b or resort of some sort...

    but locally- Destin works just fine for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my oh my!!! I wanna go...can I come too!? Wow. That is breathtaking...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We went there last summer and it was WONDERFUL!! I'd love to go back! It was as beautiful, if not more, as the pictures look.

    ReplyDelete