Monday, March 15, 2010

It goes by in a blink

I realize this post may seem a little ridiculous coming from a thirty-something, but life truly goes by in a blink. This past weekend I took the duck to a daffodil farm with Trixie and her kids. We had a picnic and I took an obnoxious amount of pictures, but when I was looking back through them tonight I found this one:


I'm 99.9% sure that this will end up on her wedding slide show one day and it just struck me that these moments are fast. To me this moment was perfect. I want to catch every perfect one of them but like a crisp breeze in Spring it is simply here one minute and gone the next. Do you ever feel this way?

Sentimental Honeybun signing off...

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture! Agreed! My baby girl turns 1 on Saturday and I was fighting tears all morning last Saturday. Although, I will say I am waiting on a crisp Spring breeze to find its way to Atlanta not a cold winter breeze here in March! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the time, and now when my son says "mommy, remember when...." it is so crazy to me that he is old enough to have memories of things! yikes! keep taking an obnoxious amount of pictures, that can never hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, you are right...it does go by so fast. But don't get too caught up in that, or you might not enjoy it while it's happening!

    ReplyDelete