Sunday, December 13, 2009

Inspiration!

Hello to our fifteen readers (well, okay...ten if you don't include us and my husband). This is HoneyBun. You may have noticed that I haven't posted since November. Truth be told, there is nothing that seemed compelling enough to write about until tonight. Have you seen the movie Julie & Julia? I know, cliche since it is a movie ABOUT blogging, and becoming famous via blogging (which who doesn't want to become famous if you have a blog, right?), but this movie is inspirational. If you haven't seen it, I won't give it away, but it is about someone who is basically unnoticed, inspired, and then finds the person she is supposed to be.

Some days, most days, it feels like I am barely staying afloat. Not specifically financially, though I might be hurting a little more in that department after my shopping trip with Trixie on Saturday. In general I am two parts complete disaster and one part normal functioning human being. For example, on any given day one of the following completed by the time I walk out the door: 1) my hair 2) an outfit on vs. something thrown together 3) makeup on face.

All this to say that my hope is that we all find that "moment." The moment where we are called to do something great and out of the ordinary and tough but wonderful at the same time. I'm not sure what mine is yet, but I spend a lot of time thinking about it. Actually, I may be closer than I let on because there is an idea in my head that one in every three women cannot live without but I need someone to help me actually MAKE my idea. I believe that is called a prototype so if you know of anyone who does that sort of thing please let me know!

Thank you, ten readers, for spending a little second of your day reading our thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment