Monday, December 14, 2009

Let me elaborate...

Tonight one of the rights received a threatening call from a reader saying all we write about are things like boots, Paris, etc. "Want want want" I believe was the quote. While that wasn't an entirely wrong synopsis, let's be honest, that's sketchy and a bold move for a blog with a mere 28 posts!

We don't live in New York City...in fact, the nearest mall is actually in another state. We live normal, busy lives like most women in their twenty and thirty somethings (and beyond). If we want to take a few minutes every few nights and write about something mindless, spoiled, ridiculous, silly or high maintenance with some of our friends, will you please placate us? This blog is all in good fun. We don't mean to hurt feelings or make anyone feel bad. Hey, and if there is an issue that you'd like for us to tackle, we'll give it our best!

2 comments:

  1. ROCK ON ladies!!! I for one LOVE your posts because they are light-hearted and fun! Who cares what you are posting about... if they don't like it, don't read it!

    Can't believe you got a call though, that is super freaky and now I'm all paranoid! Love you guys! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I (((HEART))) this blog! I love looking at the new boots or coats that catch your eye (not sure my husband feels the same way, ha!). I enjoy the humor and I definitely look forward to future posts. Jersey Shore is now on my dvr so thanks for giving me more smut to watch, lol.
    Oh and I would love to see an etsy post where you share some of your favorites because everyone looooves them some etsy, right?
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete