Saturday, December 19, 2009

Etsy Weekly

HoneyBun here. One of our readers asked us to feature some of our favorite Etsy finds on our blog. I'll start. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one around this weekend so I have some extra time on my hands.

1) Tiny Victorian Key Necklace: I love tiny silver necklaces and this one is even BETTER because it has a few little sparkles.
2) Quirky Animal Prints: I have always loved these prints by Sharon Montrose. She takes animals and puts them in a minimalist setting. They are odd and interesting. A modern twist on the animal print idea.



3) This Laura Gunn hoodie: This is a splurge but I am obsessed with all Laura Gunn fabrics...especially when used on this doll baby.


4) Last but not least, do you have something that you plan to use as an heirloom? CommonThreadCottage hand embroidered Duck's Christening gown. This seller was a breeze to work with and we'll definitely use her again.

1 comment:

  1. YAYAYAYAY! Thank you!!! super cute stuff, too! Love the necklace and the hoodie...heck, I love it all! :)

    ReplyDelete