Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Leftie's name change

Hello again! I didn't actually introduce myself yesterday, so I will follow Trixie and take a minute to do that today. I am going to change my blogging name from Leftie to Lola! It was Trixie's idea, and I love it. Lola from Nola! As you might have figured out, I am of course the only leftie in our group, a position I take seriously, but hope not to be defined by. My hubby, we'll call him Doc, and I have been living in the same town as the three lefts for over three years now and we love it here. Doc is an OBGYN and loves delivering little ones. As Trixie mentioned, we don't actually have any of those yet, but we do have two dogs - Annie and Beignet. Annie is almost 16 and Beignet is newly adopted and we think 5 months. I am a fan of all things fashion, particularly shoes and purses because they always fit and never give you muffin top. I am an avid sports fan who will stay up until midnight to watch MNF or a Hornets game and who listens to NFL radio all day at work. I am a Saints season ticket holder who flies to at least half of our games (six this season) and already has flights booked for home playoff games - please football gods don't let this curse our magical season!! And most importantly, I am a New Orleanian. It defines how I live and how I love. It it not where I am from, it is who I am. I hope you enjoy our unique perspectives on things, and I hope you bare with my bleeding heart!!

Lola

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lola, it's Muffie! Laughing at these names! :) You left this post in a comment to Trixie's post, so I copied and pasted it as a new blog post. Hope that's okay!! xo

    ReplyDelete