Sunday, January 10, 2010

When it's cold, I like...

To cuddle up on the couch with a cozy blanket. Doesn't this cable knit throw from Pottery Barn look perfect for a cold day?

To drink hot cocoa out of a big mug. May I suggest the best hot cocoa I have ever tasted from Mariebelle in NYC. The choices of cocoas include chocolate and bananas, spicy chocolate, and milk chocolate, and each is so rich that a regular size cocoa is about the size of a shot glass.

To watch NFL playoff football. We are currently watching the Arizona Cardinals battle it out with the Green Bay Packers. We (the Saints) will play the winner of this game next Saturday at 3:30 in the Superdome. I will be in that number and cannot wait until the game. I hope it warms up so that I don't freeze my bottom off tailgating.
To cook a warm and hearty meal. Tonight we're having chicken curry which I am adapting from a cooking light recipe for turkey curry. I thought the nice spicy curry would warm us up tonight. Mmmm...

To daydream about a beach vacation (we're hoping to be taki
ng one in a few weeks to Miami to see the Saints play in the Superbowl). Fingers crossed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment