Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tex Mex burgers--YUM!!

I read about these in Real Simple and adapted the recipe a bit more to my liking. Made them tonight and they were fabulous (and super-easy to make)!

Tex Mex Hamburgers

Ingredients:
ground beef
sour cream
bread crumbs
sliced avocado
salsa
shredded Monterrey Jack or 4 cheese Mexican blend (I used the 4 cheese Mexican)

Mix ground beef, some sour cream, and some bread crumbs together and form patties. I don't like to use measurements when I cook, so just use enough that your hamburgers don't crumble when you grill them. Grill burgers (I grilled them inside on the stove but I also like to use the grill outside). Broil/grill buns to your liking. Put hamburger on bottom bun and immediately top with cheese so it melts. Top with two or three spoonfuls of salsa, and then top with sliced avocado. Put top bun on, take a huge bite and enjoy! Delish!!!

Love, Muffie :)


1 comment: