Thursday, January 7, 2010

Style Inquiry: Duck boots

Are duck boots cool? My cousin who is in college wanted some for Christmas and she is adorable. I started thinking to myself that unlike skinny jeans I may be able to pull off this trend.

Duck boots really aren't a trend. They are more of a classic as they have been around forever. However, I don't have a pair so I started doing some research.

In my queries I found mostly ugly ducklings.


But then I found that Tory BURCH has a pair of duck boots out right now. Amazing!



The pair I like the best is this pair by Sperry's.


What do you think? Tory, Sperry, or none?

Honey Bun

2 comments:

  1. As much as I love Tory, I'm going to have to go with Sperry here! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree. the tb boots look like they were made for an eskimo.

    ReplyDelete