Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Shout out to our latest follower

I love that we have 26 friends on this blog. I'm pretty sure in real life you would not follow me around but hey, online, I'll take it!

Today I was looking at our list of friends and I found one of our friends has an amazing jewelry/handbag line. This is the piece I like the best from shopbop.com, the Bronson Hammered Necklace:
I also thought our favorite Saints fan might need this for the game:
Thanks, Gorjana for following us!

HoneyBun

1 comment:

  1. HB,

    This is one of those parallel universe moments! I just joined Gorjana's facebook group last week and planned to buy the Fleur de Lis key necklace this week is the Saints got to the Superbowl! Get it - they hold the key to my heart! anyway, what a coincidence!

    Lola from Nola, a card carrying member of the Who Dat Nation - Geaux Saints!

    ReplyDelete