Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy Anniversary to Me!

I've posted it on every other blog I have and Facebook, so why not here, too, right?!?!

Today The Farmer and I are celebrating 8 years of marriage! Well, actually, he is sleeping and I am blogging so we aren't doing much celebrating, but today is our anniversary. We are going to celebrate this weekend with a lovely dinner date. The Farmer did bring me home some beautiful flowers tonight, though.

Here are some pictures from our day (they are scanned, so they aren't of the highest quality...my apologies for not getting married when everything was digital...):


Oh to be young, cute, and skinny again...


Trixie

2 comments:

  1. my son was standing right by me and saw these pictures and said "What is that princess doing in that tractor" ha!...happy anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete