Friday, December 11, 2009

Diamonds (and Other Jewels) Are A Girl's Best Friend

Like most girly girls out there, I love jewelry. I don't always get jewelry when The Farmer gives me gifts, but I always have some on my list just in case he's feeling generous. Here are a couple of baubles that I have on my list this year:

Every girl needs some diamond earrings, and I think the bigger they are, the better! For now I am wearing my $15 fake ones from Target.

I think this ring is just gorgeous:

I love a big cuff bracelet, and this one is so pretty:


I have the ring to match these earrings, so I think I need these for my collection:


I do have some much less expensive things on my wish list, and those are the things that I will probably get. However, The Farmer can keep these in his file for a special occasion...

Do y'all have any big ticket items on your wish list this year?

Trixie

1 comment:

  1. I'm in LOVE! If you get the DY earrings, I may have to steal them. Gorgeous!!!!!!!!

    Hmmm... my extravagent gift this Christmas won't actually take place until we go on our trip tp Paris in May. But, Doc is getting me the ultimate Parisien food experience. I will be spending the day with a French chef and up to 7 other people. We will start out by going on a tour of the open air markets in Paris. While on the tour we will select the fresh proteins and produce we find interesting. We will head back to the chef'f home where we will learn the basic of French cooking, and where we will use our ingredients to prepare a three course French meal. During our meal, we will learn about French wines!! The afternoon is spent on a three hour culinary tour of Paris. Can you hear the violins playing??? I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete